University of Queensland phd Scholarship 2021/2022 is an opportunity for international students to achieve higher in their academic career.
This scholarship is highly competitive and is available for both domestic and international students who wish to enroll in a research program at the University.
this university is one of the largest in Australia. It consists of six faculties, covering all of the major and popular subjects.
University of Queensland conducts and contributes to research in many different fields, and its alumni have gone on to become Olympic gold-winning athletes, government workers, CEOs, Nobel prize winners, and so on. In this article, we will be looking at the University of Queensland scholarships for international students.
University of Queensland PhD Scholarship in Australia 2021-22 is open for Domestic Students and International Students .
The scholarship allows Research level programme(s) in the field of Science, Mathematics, Agriculture and Environment All are taught at University of Queensland .
The deadline of the scholarship is 11 Oct 2021.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for PhD research program in Industrial control systems cyber security offered by the University.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicant must be able to write and communicate fluently in English.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Queensland, Australia.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner.
This University of Queensland phd scholarship is offered to all graduate students, regardless of whether they are domestic or international, or whether they are new or already enrolled students. Aside from the tuition fee reduction, this scholarship also includes a living allowance, while international students also receive a health care allowance.
Admissions Requirements at the University of Queensland for International Students
The general requirement regardless of your field of study are that you meet the minimum score in the subjects related to your desired program.
Some international applicants may have to go through additional exams in certain subjects to be accepted. You also need to meet the minimum English language requirements. Some programs require a higher level of knowledge in English than others.
Graduate applicants need a bachelor’s degree or professional experience.
Some programs may require a minimum GPA that the applicants need to have in order to apply.
The University of Queensland will award $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), indexed annually to domestic and international students. A top-up of $5,000 per annum for up to 3.5 years is also available.
To know more about UQ phd Scholarship 2021/2022 click here
How to apply into university of queensland
To apply for admission and scholarship, follow this Scholarship Application Link
Before submitting an application you should:
- check your eligibility
- Prepare your documentation
- Contact Professor David Jordan (email@example.com) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship
When you apply, please ensure that under the scholarships and collaborative study section you:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’.
- Select ‘Other’, then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘GRAIN-JORDAN’ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field