Ahh squirting. Isn’t it just one of those wacky old myths like centaurs or unicorns? Well, no, actually. Female ejaculation is a legit real thing, and not as elusive and mysterious as people like to make out. Here’s how to make a woman or person with a vagina squirt, or how to make yourself squirt if you are the vagina beholder. And just an N.B. for you all: female ejaculate is not pee!
Anne-Charlotte Desruelle, sex educator and Soft Paris co-founder, gives her step-by-step squirt guide.
- Take your time
- Find your G-spot and stimulate it
- Be patient and have no expectations
How to make a woman squirt
- Set the scene: Make yourself comfortable and get rid of all the tension in your body, make sure you won’t be disturbed and allow yourself plenty of time
- You may also want to “waterproof” the area by laying several towels under you
- Find your G-spot:
- The G-spot is inside the vagina, 0.5 to 2 inches from the entrance, on the vaginal wall towards the stomach.
- It’s the only surface inside the vagina that isn’t totally smooth. It feels like the surface of a golf ball, or the skin of an orange.
- Take time to get a full view of the vulva. Sit on the floor, knees bent with a mirror between your legs. Open your upper labia if necessary, push your pelvic muscle and you may see the “golf ball” surface towards the entrance of the vagina.
- If your G-spot is too high to be seen this way, you can use a see-through speculum, ensuring you turn it 90 degrees in order to have the two penetrative parts towards your legs, leaving the G-spot speculum-free.
7. Gently and slowly stimulate the G-spot. Remember this isn’t a race for performance, so take your time and explore with no expectation.
- Use lots of to make sure the sensation will be pleasant. As well as feeling wayyyy better, this will also reduce the risk of soreness or injury
- Go for a water-based lube (as silicone lubes may be longer-lasting, but they can’t be used with all condoms and silicone toys)
- Natural lubes are the best, like Sliquid’s range, because they don’t contain harmful potential irritants and many are vegan, too
Then, stimulate your G-spot with your fingers or athat has the perfect angle to intuitively reach your G-spot. Using a G-spot vibrator makes the area easier to reach, and stimulate.
As your G-spot gets stimulated and arousal increases, the erectile tissue will fill with blood. The G-spot and the labia will become larger. Parts of the G-spot may feel sore, so stimulate the sore parts gently.
8. Listen to your body, and don’t hold back
- Be aware of your body’s sensations and adapt pressure accordingly. Remember, it should feel pleasant.
- For most people, ejaculation can only take place once the vulva and G-spot have filled with blood, and therefore, increased in size.
- Because the ejaculate comes out of the urethra, feeling like you need to urinate is a good sign…
- If the vulva has increased in size, you may wish to “push” while relaxing. Pushing and relaxing at the same time sounds a little tricky, but the liquid may or may not flow out, hence the potential need to push … and because the initial sensation will be similar to urinating, you need to be sufficiently relaxed to let it happen.
- Some people only ejaculate when the G-spot is being stimulated (ie: with some penetration), for others, it’s the opposite and takes place when the vagina is free of all penetration.
9. If you’re with a man, penis-having partner, or using a strap-on, try cowgirl or doggy style positions
– Cowgirl allows you to be in complete control over both body and sensation, making it easier to feel your way to your G-spot.
– Doggy style means your partner can apply pressure on the frontal vagina lining.
Remember, it may happen on your first attempt or it may take a few years… The most import thing is to be at ease with your body.