Are you an undergraduate looking for a scholarship opportunity? The Gates Scholarship Program 2022 is now open for international undergraduate students. The Gates foundation has announced up to 300 Scholarships for all national holders. Everyone is invited to apply. The scholarship is fully funded and you will study for a Full-Time Bachelor Degree in the US.
The Gates Scholarship Program was announced by the Microsoft boss, Bill Gates. The GSP offers up to 300 scholarships each year to potential candidates. The scholarship award covers your Tuition Fee, room, board, books, transportation, and may include other personal costs. You can apply until December 2021
Bill Gates scholarship program affords awardees the opportunity to enroll into any degree program of their choice in the United States institute. All you need to do is to demonstrate your leadership qualities/skills within the application form. As at 2021, there were about a total of 20,000 scholars for this scholarship . The focus of the Gates scholarship is to open Educational opportunities for everyone.
Bill Gates Scholarships Program 2021 Details
- Country of Award: United States
- Fully funded by: Bill Gates
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Scholarship
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th Sept 2022
Gates Scholarship Funding
Awardees will receive funding for the full cost of attendance that is not already covered by other financial aid and the expected family contribution, as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by a Scholar’s college or university.
- Tuition Fee
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
Selection Criteria For GSP
To apply, applicant must be:
- A high school senior
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at a US-accredited.
Perfect Candidates For Gates Scholarship program
An ideal candidate will have:
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
How To Apply
All Applicant must apply online. To apply now, please click here to Visit the Official Website of the Gates Scholarship Program.