CRCC Asia International Internship Scholarship
The University of Calgary is one of the best global provider of internships abroad. For every student seeking a scholarship abroad, there is a need to apply for CRCC Asia international internship scholarship.
The University of Calgary was founded on 26 April 1966 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is a public research university which composed of 14 faculties and over 85 research institutes and centers. The CRCC Asia internship scholarship program are mostly organized in countries such as China, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea and the UK.
The aim of CRCC Asia international internship scholarship is to foster a community of global career-ready graduates with a tangible skill. It is also a special fully funded program for disabilities, black communities and STEM.
CRCC Asia offers young professionals the opportunity to boost their global employability and truly stand out in the most competitive job markets with dynamic internships abroad in some of the world’s most progressive organizations. And over 90% of interns at CRCC get jobs in their field we within three months of graduation.
Carrier Fields Available for Internship Program at CRCC Asia International Internship Scholarship
Placements are available in the following career fields:
- Computer Science & IT
- Creative, Design, & Fashion
- Entrepreneurship & Startup
- Green Technology, Sustainability, & Environmental
- Health, Wellness, & Sports Management
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Hospitality, Tourism, & Events
- International Development, NGO, & Charity
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Media, Communications, & Publishing
- Real Estate
- Recruitment & HR
- Urban Planning & Architecture
Benefits of the CRCC Asia Program
The bursary will provide a fully-funded, 1-month CRCC Asia Internship Program in Beijing or Ho Chi Minh City (including accommodations, internship placement, 24/7 on-site support, cultural activities, visa, and more) and a round trip airfare will also be provided by StudentUniverse
Eligibility For The CRCC Asia International Internship Scholarship
The following are the eligibility criteria for the application for the CRCC internship program:
1.All applicants must be currently enrolled in a degree program or have completed a degree program, are in-between high school and university, or are on a gap year within a degree program.
2. Applicant should exhibit an interest in foreign travel/culture and be fluent in English, as all internship placements/supervisors will speak English.
Note that If you speak a second language and would like to practice your language skills, CRCC Asia may be able to find you a company where this is possible.
Requirement for Application
All applicants are expected to follow this guideline for application:
1. A completed online application: These include a statement of purpose maximum of 500 words on the reasons you want to enroll in the scholarship and the courses you intend to study.
2. supporting document such as an academic reference letter, is required for a complete application.
You must apply through UCalgary Study Abroad’s application system first, not a direct application through the CRCC Asia website. Being nominated for this program by UCalgary will also earn you a discount on your internship fees. For more information about the requirement click here
CRCC Asia international internship application deadline
- Application Deadline: November 23, 2019
Prospective applicants are by this advised to ensure that they have forwarded their application before this date.
- Course Level: All Courses
- University or Organization: The University of Calgary
- Department: NA
- Award: Fully-funded award
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25-50 awards are available
- Nationality: International
- Language: English