Concordia Presidential Scholarship 2022, Apply Here
The Concordia Presidential Scholarship is a new scholarly award designed to help students with
exceptional academic performance, who have demonstrated a good community leadership and motivation to impact the global community.
About the Concordia Presidential Scholarship
Annually, Concordia University accepts exceptional international students from all over the world to study, research and innovate at the institution.
This scholarship is a full fight scholarship and will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs for four years based on Concordia’s residency rate. It is normally renewable up to 4 years so long the awardee meets up with all renewal requirements.
Each year, this prestigious award will be granted to up to 2 incoming students from any faculty.
Eligibility for Application
To be eligible to apply for the Concordia Presidential Scholarship, the applicant must meet up with the following criteria:
• You must be attending the university for the first time.
• You must be studying a full-time undergraduate degree program in the school
• You must be an International student, paying full international student rate.
• Must be willing to start studies at Concordia University starting in Fall 2021 as defined by Concordia University’s Undergraduate Calendar
Therefore, you must have applied for admissions prior to applying for this scholarship.
Looking For Instant Funding or Grant? Click Here And Apply For Funding With These Free Grant Awarding Institutions
Application Process Guidelines for CPS
- All prospective applicant of Concordia Presidential Scholarship should first create a student account at MyConcordia student portal (https://www.concordia.ca/students/financial-support/scholarships-awards/upload-process-for-concordia-applicationbased-awards.html)
- This award also requires that you provide a referee information. You will be nominated by this referee and should be an individual who can attest to your achievements and character. The
nominator can be someone who has taught or worked with you and knows you well. They should be able to attest to your community involvement and leadership as well as other accolades. Be sure to choose someone who knows you and your accomplishments well bearing in mind that the referee or nominator should not be a personal friend or relative.
- You must then complete the application package and upload it to your MyConcordia student portal
. The package must be a single PDF file comprised of the following:
• The Student Application Form which includes your nominator’s information.
• Your current curriculum vitae that outlines all work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and other
• A 1000-word limit personal statement where you express your community leadership and commitment to
bettering the global community, and explains how receiving this scholarship will help in the pursuit of your
studies and the fulfillment of your personal and academic aspirations.
• File name: LastName_FirstName_StudentID# (Example: James_Morgan_12345678)
1 Living costs including food and lodging will be based on Concordia’s residency
2 As defined by Concordia University’s Undergraduate Calendar
- Your nominator must also complete an application package and submit it via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Their package must be a single PDF file comprised of the following:
• The Nomination Form
• A confidential 1000-word limit personal statement that outlines why they believe you are the best candidate for
the Concordia Presidential Scholarship.
• Email subject line: Presidential Scholarship Nomination StudentLastName_StudentID#
(Example: Presidential Scholarship Nomination Doe_12345678)
• File name: StudentLastName_StudentFirstName_StudentID#_Nominator
The Selection Process and Award
Following a successful submission and reception of your application package by the board, you will receive an email confirmation from the Financial Aid and Awards Office. Upon receipt of both your and your nominator’s packages, they will be presented to Concordia’s Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards Committee for review. The committee’s decisions will be communicated to you via email.
IMPORTANT: Be informed that Incomplete applications will be disqualified without notice. All complete applications will be reviewed by Concordia’s Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards Committee. Once a decision has been made, applicants will be notified by email.
Application Form for Concordia Presidential Scholarship
Click the link below to access and download the application form.
For the academic year 2021-2022, all application packages must be uploaded to your MyConcordia student portal
(applicant) or submitted via email to email@example.com (nominator) no later than Monday, February 1,
2021 at 23:59 EST.
Please check back at a later date for more information on the 2022-2023 competition.