The most interesting duo was Omoni Oboli and Ufuoma McDermott, who both wore the same design of dress and head tie. They were both looking stunning and took breaths away on the Red Carpet.
As the common quote from the movie goes, ‘the 1% of the 1%’, the Bling Lagosians premiere had so many guests representing these Lagosians who constitute ‘the 1%’.
Here are the best-dressed celebrities of the night:
1. Idia Aisien
2. The 42nd Miss Nigeria
3. Beverly Naya
4. Bisola Aiyeola
5. Bolanle Olukanni
6. Chioma Akpotha
7. Omoni Oboli and Ufuoma McDermott twinning.
8. We love this masterpiece look.
9. Some of the most creative looks of the night!
10. Ini Dima-Okojie gives it to us hot hot in this outfit.
11. Teddy A and Bambam are getting all lovey dovey in this photo.
12. Denrele Edun is always stylish!
13. We love how Linda Ejiofor looks stunning in this photo.
15. Osas Ighodaro
16. Sharon Ooja
17. Lily Afe
18. Monalisa Chinda
20. Tobi Bakre