Easter presents a great opportunity to send some lovely and beautiful messages to your family, friends, and each loved one.
Sending some happy Easter messages to your family is not just a mere routine. It symbolises the essence of the celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ – love; sacrifice.
In the Christian world, Easter is perhaps the single most significant event as it captures the whole essence of Jesus’s journey to the earth.
Concise News had earlier published a detailed guide of the best gift ideas for your kids, friends and other loved ones here.
Below is a compilation of the best happy Easter messages that you can send to those who matter to you:
1. May you feel the hope of new beginnings, love and happiness during this joyful Easter holiday.
2. I hope this Easter holiday fills your home with peace, joy, and plenty of colorful Easter eggs.
3. Easter symbolizes the renewal of life. I wish you and your family the renewal of life, love, and happiness.
4. May you feel the bright, joyful blessings God has to offer you during this Easter holiday.
5. May the spirit of the Lord fill your home this Easter and all the rest of your days.
6. Wishing you a very Happy Easter that is filled with plenty of love and happiness.
7. Wishing you and your family the happiest Easter of all. God bless you now and always.
8. Here’s to hoping this Easter holiday brings your family health, happiness, and lots of love.
9. Sending you joyful hugs this Easter. May all of your dreams and wishes come true.
10. May the Lord bless your home with happiness and unwavering faith this Easter.
11. Easter is more than just eggs and candy. It is also about peace, love, and family.
12. Wishing you an Easter that is bright, happy, and filled with the contentment of the Lord.
13. Easter teaches us the meaning of faith and what it is to feel the Lord’s blessing in our lives.
14. Wishing you a Happy Easter that is just as bright and joyful as the sprint time air around you.
15. May you find the renewal of hope, health, love and the spirit of God. Happy Easter to you and your lovely family.
Easter Message 2019: The Love Never Stops Flowing
1. Joining you in gratitude for Christ’s sacrifice and the joyful renewal it brings to all God’s children this Easter season.
2. May this Easter Sunday inspire you to new hope, happiness, prosperity, and abundance, all received through God’s divine grace.
3. An Easter Poem For You: Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wish I were in the chocolate biz! Happy Easter.
4. If it weren’t for the beautiful Spring weather, I’d be distracted with that damn bunny for eating all my flower bulbs. Happy Easter anyway.
5. Happy Easter to you and your family as we celebrate our Father’s greatest sacrifice through his Son, Jesus Christ. Have a blessed Easter.
6. I love Easter. It’s a time for eating all the chocolate you can find with complete impunity! Have a delicious Easter.
7. Lavender plaid, pinks, and pastels everywhere, sun shining and blue skies… It’s almost like being on a golf course in South Florida! Happy Easter.
8. We tolerate a little Spring rain to enjoy the sunshine that follows. It’s just like we tolerate a little heartburn to enjoy copious amounts of Easter candy! Enjoy!
9. All we got to do is follow Christ, for in Christ will all our queries be solved. Have a Blessed and Meaningful Easter.
10. Be thankful because Jesus gave us another chance to be a good person. His death cleansed us from our sins.
11. Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with love and peace. Have a blessed and wonderful Easter!
12. Christ is risen. Hallelujah! May the miracle of Easter bring you renewed hope, faith, love and joy.
13. Easter brings fun, Easter bring Happiness, Easter brings God’s endless blessings, Easter brings love and the freshness of spring.
14. Happy Easter to you and your family!
15. Easter brings God Endless Blessings, Easter brings new love… Happy Easter to You, with all best wishes!
16. The risen Christ is celebrated in every opened flower, in every beam of nourishing sunlight, in every small patch of green beneath our feet. Easter blessings.
17. Easter brings us hope, may it linger in our hearts forever. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.
18. Easter gives hope for tomorrow, As after the winter comes Spring. Our hearts can be filled with gladness As hearts rejoice and sing.
19. “Forgive them father, for they no not what they do.” He died so that we can live again. Celebrate his love this Easter Day!
20. Easter gives us yet another reason to be thankful to God. Have the joy of the coming of Christ be filled in your heart and bring peace into your life. Have a Blessed Easter.
21. Easter is a beautiful day to celebrate all Christ has done for us. Have a Blessed Easter!
22. Easter is an excellent time to enjoy all of your many meaningful blessings: family, friends, Jesus, and, of course, chocolate molded into tasty bunnies.
23. Easter is a time of reflection and joy. When we emerge from our cocoon of doubt to fly freely on the wings of faith. I wish you a pleased Easter!
24. Easter is God’s blessing to the world. It is his way of telling us that, love and hope still exist in the world. May you have a learned Easter.
25. Easter is the time to repent for all our sins and thank God for all his blessings over us. Let us prepare ourselves for the returning of Christ. Happy Easter to you.
26. Easter is the time to spread the joy and happiness that Christ has brought about into our lives, to everyone we meet. Wishing you and your loved ones a Meaningful Easter.
27. Easter reminds us of God’s never-ending love for us. Let us all together praise and worship God for his endless blessings. Have a blessed Easter.
28. Easter reminds us that hope must never be lost for as dark as the road may seem, there always lies light at the end of it. May all your prayers be fulfilled. May you have a pleasant Easter!
29. I wish you and your loved ones the renewal of love, happiness, and life. Have a wonderful Easter!
30. May you feel the joy of the presence of Jesus. The Lord has risen to bless us this Easter. And I pray that the love of God is resurrected, reborn and renewed in your heart. Happy Easter.
31. Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness.
32. The best thing about Easter Sunday is being with family and good friends. Happy Easter!
NB: These happy Easter messages were not the original creation of this author. They were gotten from various sources and edited where needed.