Braided bob styles and weaving can never run out of vogue and this is often absolutely the truth. If you are looking for a protective style to enjoy the convenience of your look, you can have both with a box braids bob.
The braided bob styles went into extinction some years ago but we will sure say that it’s back. Done into ghana weaving and styled with hair clips, it’s definitely the design to rock this season.
Best braided Bob Styles to Try Now
Ahead, we’ve put together an inspiring gallery that features the simplest braided bob styles from @stylezdigest, to inspire you to require the plunge.
1. This simple but beautiful braided bob
NOTE: “I DO NOT CLAIM THESE PICTURES AS MY OWN UNLESS STATED. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER/PHOTOGRAPHER. I’M JUST LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION.”
2. A bit of length was added to give this more pomp
3. Cute Short Braids
4. Braided Bob With Undercut
5. A side part will give you all the elegance you want and more.
- Cornrow braids 2020: Beauty and Styles for all Hair Types
- Ghana Braids Styles: Most Elegant Braided Hairstyles for ladies – 20 Pictures
- 40 Styles: Cool Cornrow Hairstyles – Different Cornrow Braid Styles You Need To Try
- Here Are 10 Ghana Weaving Styles That Will Make You Stand Out
- Different Types of African Hair Braiding Styles
6. 90s-Inspired Box Braids in a Bob
7. Accessorize with lots of hair clips for more style
8. Modern Braided Bob
9. Short Red Cornrow Box Braids
10. Fun Braided Bob Hairstyle
11. Cornrow Braided Bob
12. Chin-Length Box Braids
Minimal, classic and ultra-stylish; these are all words we might use to explain these laid-back box braids bob. Don’t you agree?This chin-length cut is equal parts cute and sassy, making it the right for first-timers who want to read the trend, yet don’t want to travel for anything too dramatic.